Here is what was released for the Windows Phone 7 Mango update:
- The Nokia deal changes the game and puts Windows Phone on the map. Some people have said that it might be too late for Windows to join the modern smartphone market, but Microsoft says that its too earlier to count them out.
- Mango doubles down on user experience taking the hub to a new level. The integration of developer apps is incredible, such as Hubs and Bing Search in the browser.
- Mango also brings social networking and e-mail features to new levels. With new features such as threading and grouping, for email and messaging (including facebook chat and windows live messanger).
- The multitasking model in Mango is really impressive. It is one of the best thought-through models on a smartphone to date. The way it handles background downloads and powered application modes showing some real differentiation.
- We have seen Windows Phone pull ahead of competitors in developer appeal, helped by the Nokia deal and its strategic implications for Symbia. And also Microsoft’s deal with skype will also help in the market
- Very strong developer tooling, released months ahead of time, is a key enabler for developers to begin to develop and test apps, which is a strong-point for Microsoft. And developers of also having the ability to make already made apps for the iphone easily made for WP7.
- For more in depth purposes visit this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/windowsphone#p/c/52FA64C1CB1718D4/5/O15wC7IcClQ
If you would like to donate some money, we would highly appreciate it thnx!
Thanks to the wonderful and inexpensive service of gamefly, we will be able to bring reviews to you on all of the newest games. Stay tuned because shortly we will be receiving “HomeFront” and “Medal of Honor”. And after that will be Dragon Age II. We also for the first time of this website will be bringing you PS3 reviews; something we weren’t able to do due to hardware issues. The starting PS3 reviews will include the popular “Portal 2″ and “Killzone 3″. And last but not least we will be doing more PC reviews starting with the recently released “Crysis 2″. I hope you guys stay around for our website is making a total 360 for the new era.If you would like to donate some money, we would highly appreciate it thnx!
So this year is the new year where the newest and “best” developed handheld gaming devices are created. Let’s briefly look into them:
Starting with the new Sony PSP. This new handheld device from Sony is on of the best yet. There is 16GB built in memory so you can download movies, music, tv shows, and games. It has a beautiful 3.8″ display, a 16:9 widescreen ratio, and has a resolution of 480×272 pixels (16.7 million colors). It also has built in bluetooth so you can connect for favorite accessory; suppose a headset for Skype chat, yes this device offers Skype chat. The best feature of this device by far is that it now has 3G support by a company in Japan! So you are not limited to Wi-fi anymore, which is a BIG feature.
Now, I’m not a big fan of Nintendo but I’ll give you some features. The first is that this 3DS is 2x the speed of the DS, and it comes with a 2GB micro SD card that you can replace at any time. It also has a camera which is for 3D photography? Anyway the last exciting feature is that if you under the age of 6, you can loose your vision and if you are above the age of 6 you are forced to take 15 minute breaks because if you don’t then you will loose your vision also. Good job Nintendo.
The last mobile device to talk about would be Microsoft’s. Oh wait a minute, they don’t have a mobile device. Well, we all wonder why Microsoft doesn’t have a mobile device. Perhaps there are “fine tuning” the device and are observing how the other companies, such as Nintendo and Sony, are developing their devices. Microsoft has had a HUGE success in the gaming realm with the might Xbox 360. I guess we just wait and see for ourselves. By the way the picture I fake, haha.If you would like to donate some money, we would highly appreciate it thnx!
Hello everybody, so this little short post is just about how I am here to tell you that it is possible to get your iPhone setup as a dual boot, and boot ANDROID!!! Of course your iPhone/iPod has to be jailbroken, and currently it only works on the iPhone 3G, iPod 1G, and iPod 2G. BUT don’t run away from this post because the iPad, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS will have support SOON. Ok so I will give you the steps below:
Step 1: iPhone must be jailbroken with, Limera1n, Blackra1n, or I believe RedSn0w (but I highly reccomend the first 2 options!).
Step 2: Now, run cydia go to “manage” and go to “sources”, then on the top right hit “edit’ and then hit on the top left “add”.
Step 3: type in the space provided, “repo.neonkoala.co.uk”, go ahead and install the source
Step 4: Once the source is installed then click on “search” on the bottom tab and search for “bootlace”.
Step 5: If you have a device that is supported go ahead and send a message through the facebook page (you can access it on the home page), otherwise you must wait for further instructions from me until the iPhone 4/3GS/iPad supports are available.
Thanks everybody for visiting tell your friends!!! This program right not currently only supports the Android OS Froyo 2.2 which is the newest until “Gingerbread” comes out this December.